I just threw this together when we needed a side the other night.
I can’t tell you how much I love fresh basil! The smell when you pick it, the taste, everything! Evie loves it too! She’ll pick leaves right off the plant and eat them when we’re gardening! Girl after my own heart!!
BASIL GARLIC PASTA
1/2 box pasta
2 cloves garlic- chopped
6-8 small leaves of fresh basil
2Tbs salted butter
Black pepper -to taste
Handful of fresh grated Parmesan
1. Cook and drain pasta according to directions.
2. Stir in butter and coat pasta.
3. Cut basil into strips(I stack the leaves, roll them up then cut)
4. Toss garlic, basil, and pepper into pasta.
5. Top with as much Parmesan as you desire!
It was really good!
And I’m not gonna lie, I was surprised considering I just threw it together!
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19020545/?claim=gzrfjct8gs9″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>